We create added value and impact through our partnership working. Have a look at what projects we are currently undertaking and who we work with in order to ensure impact of our services.
Housing support worker for teenage mums
Ripplez worked successfully in partnership with YMCA Derbyshire to secure a grant for £88,000 over the next 3 years from BBC Children in Need.
Impact – added support for up to 25 teen mums annually to help them to secure a stable good quality home for their family.
Breast Feeding Support project
we secured a grant of £89,000 from NHS England to develop a bespoke breast feeding support project for teenage mums.
Impact – this will enable us to employ specialist breast feeding support workers to support up to 200 young mums on the FNP programme to improve breastfeeding outcomes.
Young Parents Voice
Working in partnership with Erewash CCG and Long Eaton Children’s Centre we secured £5k funding from Erewash CCG to support 10 young people in Erewash.
Impact – this enabled confidence building workshops to enable them to give their views to commissioners at the CCG about improving local services.
- Derby City Council
- Derbyshire County Council
- Staffordshire County Council
- Worcestershire County Council
- Impetus PEF
- Four Acre Trust
- Erewash Clinical Commissioning Group
- NHS England
- Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust
- National Family Nurse Partnership Unit
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Parents 1st
- University of Derby
- Worcestershire Heath and Care NHS Trust
- YMCA Derbyshire